Green Power Sensitive Biodegradable Clumping Cat Litter 20L/7.2kg
NO SMELL! The cat litter that functions like a natural germ and odour trap.
Cat’s Best Sensitive Clumping ECO cat litter has excellent odour control, compostable (even the packaging) and 100% biodegradable. Made in Germany from 100% renewable organic fibre without artificial or chemical additives.
No living trees are cut down to produce this litter! Click here for information on the product.
- For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages and kittens
- Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat up to 24 weeks i.e. 1 cat uses less than 1 litre per week
- Extra fine grade – Soft on paws and for those cats who don’t like rougher consistencies
- Hygiene Pearls with active components from nature for additional germ control
- Dramatically less waste, expands 1:8 when clumping, only soiled litter is removed
- Easier to transport: For the same output, approx. only 1/3 of the weight of mineral products!
- Waste clumps can be disposed* of in the normal household toilet
(*be sure to check your local disposal regulations!)
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles, rodents, birds, etc. where absorption and smell control is important
100 % natural organic fibre
CAT’S BEST Sensitive is a pure natural product, produced from 100 % renewable organic fibre – raw material without artificial or chemical additives. To produce CAT’S BEST Smart Pellets we only use finest organic fibres, which come from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood.
Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
Compostable and 100 % biodegradable
At the same time, our plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle, from the plant seedling to the biological decomposition of the product. CAT’S BEST Sensitive is not just compostable, it is one hundred percent biodegradable. CAT’S BEST Sensitive consists 100 % of renewable plant fibres and is supplied in an environmentally friendly paper bag.
- To reduce tracking, place some astro-turf (artificial grass) under the litter tray that sticks out around half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 6cm and the diameter of the litter tray 1.5 times the size of the cat
- If the urine clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray, top up
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer to do their different types of business in separate trays
Sustainable & PEFC-certified:
- The wood fibres are produced from secondary raw materials, meaning no trees are felled.
- Low in dust
- Gentle on the paws
- Easier to transport – up to 50% lighter than mineral litter
Clumps should be deposited in the toilet one by one and given plenty of time to individually dissolve before flushing. Disposal can be made even easier by lightly crushing clumps with a litter scoop to make them smaller.
Only one clump should be deposited in the toilet at a time. Allowing the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure that the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
Using the household toilet is not recommended for the disposal of an entire tray of cat litter. In this case, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations – organic waste, compost or normal household waste!