Cats Best Green Power Sensitive Biodegradable Clumping Cat Litter 20L/7.2kg
THERE IS NO SMELL! The cat litter functions as a natural germ and odour trap.
Cat’s Best Sensitive Clumping ECO cat litter has excellent odour control, compostable (even the packaging) and 100% biodegradable. Made in Germany from 100% renewable organic fibre without artificial or chemical additives.
It cuts no living trees down to produce this litter! Click here for information on the product.
Green Power Cat Litter
- For short and medium hair cats and small dogs, suitable for all ages and kittens
- Efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat up to 24 weeks i.e. 1 cat uses less than 1 litre per week
- Extra fine grade–Soft on paws and for those cats who don’t like rougher consistencies
- Hygiene Pearls with active components from nature for additional germ control
- Dramatically less waste expands 1:8 when clumping. It removes only soiled litter
- Easier to transport: For the same output, approx. only 1/3 of the weight of mineral products!
- Dispose of waste clumps* of in the normal household toilet
(*be sure to check your local disposal regulations!)
- Use as ground cover for reptiles, rodents, birds, etc. where absorption and smell control is important
100% natural organic fibre
CAT’S BEST Sensitive is a purely natural product, produced from 100% renewable organic fibre–raw material without artificial or chemical additives. To produce CAT’S BEST Smart Pellets we only use the finest organic fibres, which come from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood.
Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials–It fells no trees to make Cat’s Best!
Compostable and 100% biodegradable
Our plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle, from the plant seedling to the biological decomposition of the product. CAT’S BEST Sensitive is not just compostable, it is one hundred percent biodegradable. CAT’S BEST Sensitive comprises 100% of renewable plant fibres and is supplied in an environmentally friendly paper bag.
- To reduce tracking, place some astroturf (artificial grass) under the litter tray that sticks out around half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 6cm and the diameter of the litter tray 1.5 times the size of the cat
- If the urine clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray, top-up
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer to do their business in separate trays
Sustainable & PEFC-certified:
- They produce the wood fibres from secondary raw materials, meaning it fells no trees.
- Low in dust
- Gentle on the paws
- Easier to transport – up to 50% lighter than mineral litter
Deposit the clumps in the toilet one by one and give plenty of time for it to dissolve before flushing. Make disposal even easier by lightly crushing clumps with a litter scoop to make them smaller.
Deposit only one clump in the toilet at a time. Allowing the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure that the process is hygienic.
We do not recommend that you use the household toilet for the disposal of an entire tray of cat litter. Here, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations – organic waste, compost or normal household waste!