Cats Best Smart Pellets Biodegradable Clumping Cat Litter 20L/10kg
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets (previously Nature Gold) is up to 3 times more efficient than many other conventional clumping litters. You can leave it in the litter tray for a much longer time. It’s often more economical when compared with many low-priced litters because of this. An independent study in France showed an impressive liquid absorbency of up to 7 times higher than various other tested mineral litter products.
It is ideal for long-haired cats as it doesn’t stick to their fur so there is less tracking. The Mini Power Pellets are heavier than Cat’s Best Original.
Cat’s Best produces Smart Pellets produces from the finest organic fibre. This fibre comes from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood which accumulates naturally in the environmental cycle. By using this wood, we help maintain healthy forests. The plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle – from the plant seedling to the rotting biological decomposition product.
Features of Biodegradable Clumping Cat Litter
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable
- Made from 100% pure plant fibres
- Considerable decrease in waste
- It absorbs moisture and the pellet seals. It bounds the unpleasant smell in the clumps
- Ideal for long-haired cats – doesn’t stick to fur so less tracking
- Naturally soft to the paws
- Natural fresh smell
- Soiled litter can be disposed of in the normal toilet (please observe local waste disposal regulations)
A whole tray lasts up to 7 weeks, more economical than standard cat litters 100% compostable and biodegradable: waste from your cat litter tray can be placed in the compost, whilst clumps can be removed from the tray and flushed down the toilet.
Sustainable & PEFC-certified
- The wood fibres are produced from secondary raw materials, meaning it fells no trees.
- Low in dust
- Gentle on the paws
- Easier to transport – up to 50% lighter than mineral litter
Deposit the clumps in the toilet one by one and give plenty of time for it to dissolve before flushing. Make disposal even easier by lightly crushing clumps with a litter scoop to make them smaller.
Deposit only one clump in the toilet at a time. Allowing the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure that the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
Using the household toilet is not recommended for the disposal of an entire tray of cat litter. Here, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations – organic waste, compost or normal household waste!