Cats Best Smart Pellets Biodegradable Cat Litter 20L/10kg
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets (previously Nature Gold) is up to 3 times more efficient than many other conventional clumping litters. It can, therefore, be left in the litter tray for a much longer time. It’s often more economical when compared with many low-priced litters because of this. An independent study in France demonstrated an impressive liquid absorbency of up to 7 times higher than various other tested mineral litter products.
It is ideal for long-haired cats as it doesn’t stick to their fur so there is less tracking. The Mini Power Pellets that Cat’s Best Smart Pellet are made from are heavier than Cat’s Best Original.
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets is produced from the finest organic fibre. This fibre comes from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood which accumulates naturally in the environmental cycle. By using this wood, we help maintain healthy forests. At the same time, the plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle – from the plant seedling to the rotting biological decomposition product.
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable
- Made from 100% pure plant fibres
- Considerable decrease of waste
- Moisture is absorbed and sealed, the unpleasant smell is bounded in the clumps
- Ideal for long-haired cats – doesn’t stick to fur so less tracking
- Extremely absorbent
- Naturally soft to the paws
- Natural fresh smell
- Soiled litter can be disposed of in the normal toilet (please observe local waste disposal regulations)
A whole tray lasts up to 7 weeks, more economical than standard cat litters 100% compostable and biodegradable: waste from your cat litter tray can simply be placed in the compost, whilst clumps can be removed from the tray and flushed down the toilet.
Sustainable & PEFC-certified:
- The wood fibres are produced from secondary raw materials, meaning no trees are felled.
- Low in dust
- Gentle on the paws
- Easier to transport – up to 50% lighter than mineral litter
Clumps should be deposited in the toilet one by one and given plenty of time to individually dissolve before flushing. Disposal can be made even easier by lightly crushing clumps with a litter scoop to make them smaller.
Only one clump should be deposited in the toilet at a time. Allowing the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure that the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
Using the household toilet is not recommended for the disposal of an entire tray of cat litter. In this case, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations – organic waste, compost or normal household waste!