Rescue Rehab SA Emergency First Aid Medi Kit for Pets
What’s in the box:
– Alcohol swabs (10x) (70% Isopropyl Alcohol) for sterile wound cleaning.
– Antiseptic solution (2x) to stop the bleeding, cleaning, antiseptic.
– Bandage clips (2x) to secure conforming bandage.
– Burn shield (1x) sterile hydrogel that helps cool and soothe burns and scalds.
– Cohesive bandage (1x) to securely attach wound dressings.
– Conforming bandage (2x) to securely attach wound dressings to frequently moving or rounded body parts.
– Cotton buds (100x) to apply liquids (e.g. wound disinfection).
– Cotton wool (12.5g pack) to clean wounds.
– Deworming tablet (1x).
– Disposable gloves (2x) for hygienic wound treatment, protects against transferring bacteria and infections.
– Dog and puppy food (1+1).
– Dog slip lead (1x) can be used for muzzling or restraining if necessary.
– Eye Bath (1x) used for the irrigation of the eye with water or eye wash solution.
– F10 Hand sanitizer (1x) hand disinfectant for all purposes.
– Forceps (1x) to remove small foreign particles (e.g. bee sting, glass fragments).
– Instruction guide included.
– Plaster roll elastic adhesive tape (1x) to attach bandage ends.
– Plastic splint (2x) used to stabilize, protect and support injuries such as fractures, sprains and strains.
– Scissors (1x) to individually adapt wound dressing materials.
– Space blanket (1x) protects against hypothermia, wetness or wind, reflects body heat.
– Sterile gauze swabs (5x) sterile wound covering.
– Syringe (3x) to clean wounds and used to give water when dehydrated.